About the Program
NEON invites the community to define and design a new Ambassador Program to help shape NEON engagement. The Ambassador Program is intended to empower and connect researchers and educators eager to engage with their communities and help them use NEON to accelerate scientific discovery, enhance educational opportunities, increase diversity and inclusion of the scientific community, and/or inform public policy.
Benefits for Ambassadors
The inaugural cohort of NEON Ambassadors will help identify the incentives to be offered to join such an effort. Here are just a few benefits our inaugural cohort will likely identify for Ambassadors:
- Guide the future of NEON’s engagement activities to help create YOUR user community
- Learn more about NEON resources and its user community
- Expand your professional network
- Hone your creativity and advocacy skills
- Increase opportunities to transform science
Application Process and Deadline
Applications for the Fall 2021 cohort have now closed.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com