neonUtilities 2.1.0 is now available on CRAN! This new version adds new options for handling Release data, improves error messaging, and fixes bugs in flux footprints and microbe community composition. Update is highly recommended.
- loadByProduct() and zipsByProduct() now include input parameter for downloading a specific Release of data, or Provisional data only
- stackFromStore() is updated for compatibility with neonstore v0.4.3
- stackByTable() and loadByProduct() now stack the sample-specific files found in the three microbe community composition data products and in Field spectra
- stackEddy() can now handle scenarios with only one instance of a given variable
- footRaster() orientation is corrected, and coordinate conversion for Alaska and Hawaii is fixed
- loadByProduct() converts the leading digit in 2D windspeed data tables to R-compliant characters, with informative message
- stackByTable() prints an error message when file paths are longer than 260 characters in Windows