Battelle is hosting the #Climate22 Conference on Innovations in Climate Resilience, 29-30 March 2022.
Early Bird registration ends February 11. Abstracts still being accepted.
The Conference on Innovations in Climate Resilience, presented by Battelle in collaboration with DOE National Laboratories, offers a curated technical program with invited keynote presentations, platform and lightning talks, and a poster reception.
We’re expecting an audience of government leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators to explore breakthroughs in technology, science, policy and infrastructure that will help mitigate the threats to our environment, health, communities, national security and economic well-being from a changing climate.
Climate resiliency is focused on developing solutions to climate change. The technical program offers scientists and researchers an opportunity to join the community working at the forefront of innovations that reduce the impacts of climate change by restoring our ecosystems, by enabling adaptation of our built infrastructure and societies or by dramatically reducing the trajectory of causative factors.
- International Climate Risk Analysis and National Security
- Resilient Infrastructure: Energy, Water, Communications, Transportation, and Building
- Nexus of Resilience and Ecosystem Restoration: Carbon Capture, Circular Economy, Water, and Land
- Health Resilience, Risks, and Interventions
- Innovations in Climate Resilient Food and Agriculture