2017 Undergraduate Internship Program
During this 11-week program NEON hosts undergraduate interns who work on projects from helping design sensor assemblies to testing sampling protocols to analyzing data. Interns work alongside staff mentors; and explore career options in weekly professional development seminars and networking events with interns from other scientific programs based in Boulder, CO.
Key 2017 Dates
- Applications Due: 10 February 2017
- Intern Selections Announced: mid-March
- Internship Program Starts: 22 May 2017
- Regional Internship/REU Programs Poster Symposium: 3 August 2017
- Internship Program Ends: 4 August 2017