AIS field maintenance and calibration data are now available for the following data products for provisional data (primarily data collected July 1st, 2020 and after). AIS maintenance and calibration data can be identified by table names that start with “ais”.
- Air temperature above water on buoy (DP1.20046.001)
- Barometric pressure above water on buoy (DP1.20004.001)
- Elevation of groundwater (DP1.20100.001)
- Elevation of surface water (DP1.20016.001)
- Nitrate in surface water (DP1.20033.001)
- PAR at water surface (DP1.20042.001)
- PAR below water surface (DP1.20261.001)
- Relative humidity above water on buoy (DP1.20271.001)
- Shortwave and longwave radiation above water on buoy (DP1.20032.001)
- Specific conductivity in groundwater (DP1.20015.001)
- Temperature (PRT) in surface water (DP1.20053.001)
- Temperature of groundwater (DP1.20217.001)
- Water quality (DP1.20288.001)
- Windspeed and direction above water on buoy (DP1.20059.001)
Maintenance and calibration data for released data are currently available upon request and will be included in the 2022 data release. Maintenance data collected at AIS sites for shared TIS and AIS data products will become available prior to the 2022 data release and an additional data notification will accompany that data publication.
Please use the contact form for further inquiries; please select the applicable AIS Data Product from the dropdown list and include the term " RITM0031393" in the body of your request.