Join us for two talks during the March 12, 2024 Science Seminar:
- Adriana Uscanga, Michigan State University: "A characterization of disturbance trajectories to better predict forest carbon uptake at NEON sites using Landsat and NEON AOP data"
- Nayani Ilangakoon, Earth Lab - CIRES / University of Colorado Boulder: "Evaluating disturbance impact on ecosystem diversity and transformations using NEON AOP and drone data"
The goal of the NEON monthly science seminar series is to build community among researchers at the intersection of ecology, environmental science, and NEON. Specifically, presentations will:
- Highlight new findings and frontiers of ecology and NEON science
- Build a diverse and inclusive researcher community
- Showcase and catalyze partnerships
- Amplify resources and tools that enable cross-scale ecological research
All talks are 12-1 pm MT. Find the schedule of speakers for 2023-2024 on our webpage Science Seminar and Data Skills Webinars, along with information on related data skills webinars.
NOTE: We have enabled Zoom auto-generated captions for our sessions. If you wish to use this feature, please ensure your Zoom version is recently up-to-date.