The Entomological Society of America will be holding its annual meeting virtually from November 11th to 25th. The virtual conference will combine four days of live-streaming with two weeks of on-demand content. Live-stream content will be available November 16-19 and on-demand content will be available November 11-25. All registrants will have access to both live-stream and on-demand content. The virtual platform will have built-in opportunities for networking and building community.
The submission deadline for presenters to submit their papers, posters, infographics has been extended to September, 08.
- Submission site opens: June, 22
- Deadline for papers, posters, and infographics: September, 08
- Registration opens: September, 01
- Presentation upload deadline: October, 30
- On-demand content available: November, 11-25
- Virtual live-stream of meeting: November, 16-19