ASPRS 2019 Annual Conference and International Lidar Mapping Forum
International LiDAR Mapping Forum (ILMF) is a technical conference and exhibition showcasing the latest airborne, terrestrial, and underwater LiDAR as well as emerging remote-sensing and data collection tools and technologies. With a special emphasis on data acquisition, fusion, integration, processing and visualization, ILMF is the must-attend event for professionals involved in utility asset management, transportation, urban modeling, coastal zone mapping, and more.
ILMF is the ideal place to access the strategic contacts, cutting-edge hardware and software, and expert education to seize the abundant opportunities in the geospatial technology market.
In 2019, ILMF will again take place with the ASPRS Annual Conference, meaning more education, networking and technology under one roof than ever before!
Who Should Attend?
International LiDAR Mapping Forum is for professionals using airborne, terrestrial and underwater LiDAR as well as complementary technologies for:
- Asset Management
- Civil Infrastructure
- Coastal Zone Mapping
- Emergency Services & Disaster Response
- Land and Natural Resource Management
- Urban Modeling
- and more!
At ILMF, you will:
- Learn the difference between Geiger-Mode LiDAR (GML) and Single-Photon LiDAR (SPL) and why it matters
- Hear about GML/SPL applied to large scale projects
- Go in-depth on point clouds: From processing and feature extraction to analysis and management
- Hear the latest updates from the USGS
- Learn about advances in topo-bathy LiDAR
- Discover the newest uses for LiDAR in forestry
- Learn about multi-sensor data collection and data fusion
- Hear about UAVs and LiDAR
- Learn about emerging technologies, including an air-and-water UAV and personal backpack mobile LiDAR System
Additionally, you’ll be able to network with hundreds of LiDAR professionals and explore an exhibit hall full of the newest LiDAR and emerging technologies.